For over 30 years, our teams have led a variety of clients through every facet of more than 1,500 high-profile experiential events including public festivals, parades, sporting events, community events, corporate and non-profit functions, nationwide. From concept to clean-up, the scope of our event-related competencies and experience is unmatched. We are able to deliver a broad range of event-related services to diverse clients with varied objectives in numerous locations.
As a result, we have been instrumental in helping to raise millions of dollars for our non-profit clients and partners and we have generated hundreds of millions in economic impact for the communities where the productions have taken place. A singular source of pride for us is the fact that millions of people have safely attended these events over the past three decades.
A small sample of our work includes the production and execution of national tours, global corporate events and providing executive direction for major free street festivals, music, art, and food festivals, community parades, wine walks and beer tastings, chef demos, and food tasting events, site inspections, street closures, permit procurement, and much more.
Like other industries and so many businesses, large and small, the event sector has been dramatically impacted by the Covid pandemic over the last three years. Our team found a way to immediately pivot in 2020 by producing safe Drive-In events for the public and staff appreciation events for several corporations. It has always been our mission to create environments that are safe, sanitized, and secure, as well as fun and memorable.
Now that the nation is open for business, our teams are helping to create unique, in-person events that follow all current health protocols and potential shifts ahead.
With our breadth of expertise in the industry and long history of successful events under our belts, and raising millions of dollars for our clients and communities, we continue to be committed to bringing people together for safe, enjoyable experiences that are Live, Local & Safely Social!
- Turn-key Event Production Management & Design
- Event Consulting
- Event Website creation and updates
- Project Management
- Event ID or Logo graphic design
- Event Layout & Design
- Creation of Scaled Site & Floor Plans in CAD programs
- Creation and Maintenance of Event Budget
- Vendor Solicitation and Management
- Obtaining all Event Permits and working with all National/State/City Agencies
- Coordination of all Vendors
- Coordination and Management of Beverage Operations
- Design and Creation of Event Applications
- Design and Creation of Event Poster, Postcards, and Flyers
- Management of all Event Promotion, Marketing, and Advertising, including Websites, Posters, Postcards, Ads, Social Media, Publicity, and more
- Communication with all Neighborhood and Merchant Groups on a regular basis
- Creation of Event Sponsorship Package and Program
- Coordination and Management of all On-Site Staff, including Production, Beverage and Clean up
- Coordination of all Medical & Security needs
- Coordination and Management of all Entertainment
- Coordination of all Volunteers
- Coordination of all outside vendor Equipment Rentals, including tents, tables, chairs, sound, décor,
- Database Management
- Coordination of Sanitation, trash, and recycling facilities
- Obtaining Event Insurance
- Create a Local Merchant Marketplace that features local businesses
- Manage Event Hotline
- Storage & Purchase of Production Equipment & Supplies
- And Much More!